• This is an animanga community where about every week, bishies of different anime and manga are up for review. Besides bishounen, the seiyuu for male characters from different anime's can also get reviewed. For review guidelines, see below.
• Fanfics, fanart and icons of your favorite bishies can also be posted here.
• Got any bishounen m x m pairings you just love? Post about it so we can all fangirl along!
• When joining for the first time, you don't have to make an introduction post. We'd appreciate it though if you'd make a post with your favorite animanga series, bishies or pairings. This is so we can get a better idea of future review subjects ^_^
• For questions, review suggestions, comments, etc. Feel free to make a post about it in the community.
Notes: • For each review, please name the character and the series where he is from. If you want, you can give a brief intro on the character and his picture so we can see who he is. • For M X M pairings, if the contents/images are for 18+, please post warning. • Below are guidelines as to how you can review characters/pairings. If you've got other ideas and thoughts on the bishie (pairing), then you're free to include that in your review of course.
• BISHIE OTAKU REVIEW GUIDELINES •
About every week, we will pick a bishounen character from either anime or manga as our review subject, and here are some ideas of questions that we wish our members can answer as feedback on the character. Feel free to suggest any bishies for reviews!!
Character reviews: (If you don’t know the character, you can answer the questions based on your first impression.) 1. Do you like this character? (Yes/No answer is ok) 2. Why do you like/dislike this character? 3. How well do you know this character? 4. What attracts you the most from this character? 5. What’s your first impression of this character? 6. Did you like this character from the starts? Or did you gradually begin to like him? 7. Would you prefer this character to be your acquaintance, best friend, ex-boyfriend, boyfriend, personal slave, pet, husband or ex-husband? Why? 8. For anime/drama CD character, do you think the seiyuu (voice actor) matches the character? 9. If you can change one thing about this character, what would it be and why? (It can be parts of his looks, personality, you name it) 10. Describe your feeling towards this character.
M X M Pairing reviews: (If you don’t know the pairing, you can answer the questions based on your first impression.) 1. Do you like this pairing? (Yes/No answer is ok) 2. Why do you like/dislike this pairing? 3. How well do you know this pairing? 4. What’s your first impression of this pairing? 5. Did you expect them to be a pair? If not, why not? 6. For anime/drama CD pairing, do you think their seiyuu match them? 7. If you can rematch their with a different partner from the same series, who would he be? 8. Describe your feeling towards this pairing.